Thursday, June 30, 2011

JOY {McDonough Georgia Maternity Photographer}

Sometimes, when I meet a client, I know right away that we are going to form a friendship.  This client was not the case.  Actually?  I knew from her very first contact email that this mommy-to-be and I were going to be buddies.  We clicked from the beginning and I couldn't have been more happy to be her photographer.  These two are just the sweetest, most wonderful people I've met in a while and I appreciate them choosing me to capture this very special time in their lives.  The lighting was gorgeous and warm and the temperature was even warmer.  And Joy?  She was a trooper...willing to try anything and all while having contractions! 

May God bless you Mark and Joy!  I am truly excited for you both and hope you love this little preview.

blog board 6 redo
blog board 5 redo
blog board 4 redo
blog board 9
blog board 8
blog board 7
blog board 3
blog board 2
blog board 1 final


2 comments:

Christy F said...

Gorgeous work! I can't wait to see the newborn portraits!!!

Sheila said...

These are just gorgeous. Beautiful momma!

Post a Comment