Thursday, June 16, 2011

THE SWEET GIRLS OF THE 'J' FAMILY {Atlanta Georgia Children's Photographer}

Oh my goodness!  I had the most wonderful time with these two ever-so-sweet girls!  They were absolutely adorable and very well behaved.  It took a few minutes (and a bottle of bubbles) for the little one to open up, but once she did?  She really opened up! 

Thanks so much to their mommy....I really enjoyed meeting you guys, watching the ducks, pointing out the doggies and looking for bikes at the park.  I hope you love your sneak peek! 

38 watermarked
jacobsen storyboard 2
44 watermarked
jacobsen storyboard 1
45 watermarked
jacobsen storyboard 3
53 watermarked


12 comments:

Nance Heidemann said...

They are adorable!!! Love those steps they are sitting on as well!

czarina said...

what a cutie pie! love their dress! and i love your logo!

Delicate Dewdrops Photography said...

They are so sweet!

Amelia Young said...

Love these pictures! They turned out amazing, although as their aunt I maybe a little biased.

Michelle R said...

These are so so cute! Great job!

Kerri said...

Beautiful girls and images! I love those steps!

Christy F said...

Adorable and love the ones on the steps!

Deirdre said...

omg! love these!

Deanna said...

These little girls are just precious!~ I LOVE the ones on the bridge!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

How precious are these two! I love the ones of them on the rocks!

Grama Sherri said...

So cute! Excited to see all the pictures!

Haley Lorraine said...

too cute! Love the B&W of the two girls on the stairs.

Post a Comment