Monday, July 11, 2011

Mr. C! {HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER}

I had such fun with this little man!  He's the little boy of some of our sweet friends and I'm already trying to set him up with my three year old.  He's just the cutest!  So full of energy and makes the greatest faces.  We played in his room for a while and then headed outside for just a bit.  I think by then, he was over that big black box sticking out of my face. 

clay story 1
clay story 2
clay story 3
clay story 4


9 comments:

Stacey S said...

What a cute little fellow captured in a perfect environment!!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

I love the storyboard of him playing great shots!

Leslie said...

I LOVE them!!! The ones in his room turned out really good! And the one outside is great! He looks so serious!! And I'm thinking he'd be just fine with being set up with your baby. The last few nights before he goes to bed he asks me to tell him a story about her!

Crystal said...

I love these! Perfect lifestyle shoot. I love the black and white, they suit the images so well. He is so handsome, you did a great job!

Brit said...

How sweet. Love these. A boy and his toys.

Ridge Meadows Photography said...

what a sweet little boy, love them...love the b/w shots:)

Noa / www.noablog.com said...

I love it.... And btw, your black and white conversions are stunning!

Jenne Dunham said...

These are great! I love the last one too - absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine
Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good success. If you know of any please share. Thanks!


my website; laser cellulite treatment

Post a Comment