Thursday, April 14, 2011

THE S FAMILY {Conyers Georgia Lifestyle Photograher}

Can I just start out by saying that I want to move in with this family? It was such a blessing for me to be able to walk into their house and photograph them. Their real life. Their adorable family. To see the older ones just love all over the new baby? Oh goodness, it was just the sweetest time for me. They are the most wonderful bunch I've met in a long while! I had a nice time chit-chatting with the oldest girl and giggling with the smallest "big" brother. When I walked in, the oldest brother asked his daddy, "Is that the Auburn lady?" Turns out? The little guy is a UGA fan and must have gotten a kick out of me being an Auburn fan.

I hope your little family loves these photographs as much as I do. I had a terrible time trying to pick only a few for the blog!

1 horizontal caleb

2 vert_edited-1

1 horizontal_edited-1
19 hazy water

42 copy water

5 water

4 water

1 edit water

24 hazy water

23 hazy water


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, these are wonderful! All of the children have such beautiful eyes and you captured their personalities so well. I love love love #7 and #10. Wonderful job!!! Look at that perfect lighting, exposure, focus, and composition. Great work!!!

Melissa M. said...

Love the B&W of mom and baby! Great captures!

Shell said...

Wow! What a gorgeous family and you've captured them beautifully!

Laurie said...

These are so much fun! I love lifestyle and it looks like you captured this family beautifully.

mary said...

Such gorgeous photos - I feel like I'm there!

Hil C said...

These are fantastic! What a beautiful family.

Michelle R said...

these are great! i love the shots with the newborn baby! but then again, i am going through major baby fever!

lesley said...

What an adorable family! I think the family will be really pleased--such everyday moments are tough to capture! LOVE the freckles in the first one :)

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous!! What a happy family!! All so natural and gorgeous light!

Jessica said...

so sweet! These are great!

Melissa said...

Aw, sweet photos. I love the first one!!

Aimee Buxton said...

so sweet <3

Kelly R said...

What sweet images! :) Great job

CrystalL said...

Lovely family, awesome work!

Krista Lund said...

you did a wonderful job. i am sure the family is very happy.

Post a Comment