Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FAMILY VACATION {Atlanta Georgia Lifestyle Portrait Photographer}

A few weeks back our family headed out to spend a week in our most favorite place...coastal South Carolina.  We simply love it there!  We spent our days between the Isle of Palms and the lovely historical district of Charleston.  This area is special to my husband and I because we honeymooned in Charleston and fell in love with that city right away.  This is our third time vacationing there with our girls and this time a couple of grandparents went along, too! 

Here are a few (okay, a lot) of my favorites from our time spent on the coast. 

vert 1
23 edit_edited-1
21 edit_edited-1
vert 2
22 edit_edited-1
9 edit_edited-1
vert 4
caroline washing hands rounded for web
12 edit_edited-1
6 edit_edited-1
15 edit_edited-1
17 edit_edited-1
vert 3
18 edit_edited-1

I have to include this random shot. I kept finding my phone on the steps during our entire stay. My three year old kept sneaking it off so that she could play the "puh-nan-oh" game.
3 edit_edited-1


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! The images of your family through out the year have been so adorable.

Autumn Branscome said...

I love SC! Great pics and it looks like you all had a great vacation!

Lacey said...

This looks like SO much fun. We have yet to be on a REAL vacation as a family - this makes me REALLY want to!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, these are beautiful, I absolutely love your processing! Your photos makes me want to visit there too. Beautiful family.

Christy F said...

Looks like a fab vacation - wonderful location!!!!!

Candy Howard said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I love the sink and turtle shots!

Post a Comment