Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Donkey!

This last weekend we went on a little camping trip at a nearby lake.  There are donkeys all over around there and each time we go I think...geesh!  I'd really love a donkey photo!   However, it never seemed to work out.  This time?  It did!  My family wasn't too excited about stalking donkey farms and sitting in the car while I photographed them, but they seem to love what I was able to get. 

This little guy refused to come over to the fence where I was standing.  All of the others would waddle on over and let me photograph them...pet them, even.  Not this one.  He just stood back and ate out of an ant pile for a while.  And that...it was gave me these images!!

donkey storyboard

3 comments:

KRISTI CARR said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VERY CUTE.....

Amy Day said...

I crack up laughing every time I see these pictures!!!! Such a great moment you captured!!!!!

Kelli said...

OMG those are awesome!

Post a Comment