Thursday, March 4, 2010

WELCOME TO THE BLOG!

Hello and welcome to MG Photography's new photo blog!

This is a place where you can come to find information about MG Photography, get updates, availability, and of course check out sneak peeks from recent sessions.

For the moment, I am building my portfolio. What does that mean? Well, that means I am shooting and collecting images and shooting and collecting more images!  That also means that I'm offering sessions and prints at a reduced rate.  During all of that, I am a stay-at-home Super Mommy to three young girls and Wonderful (at least that's what he tells me) Wife to one awesome husband.   And that means that you will more than likely see some photos of my family thrown in, too! 

Please stick around for funny photos, cool contests, sneak peeks, and more!  Feel free to check out the links to some of my favorite people at the bottom!

3 comments:

Melissa M said...

Your new blog looks great!

Melissa Gibson Photography said...

Thank you, Melissa!

samantha said...

Love the pictures with the big lollipop! That second picture is awesome!!

Post a Comment