Tuesday, May 24, 2011

H FAMILY {Decatur Georgia Lifestyle Photographer}

Over the weekend I spent some time with this adorable little family.  They invited me in for the morning and I had such a great time getting to know them.  Their little one just turned five and is simply a sweetie!  She reminded me of my own little girl.  They also had the biggest doggie I've ever seen, but a very well behaved big doggie, no doubt. 

Here are some of my favorite images from our time together.  Thanks so much H Family!  You guys are just delightful! 

h family storyboard 4

h family storyboard 3

h family storyboard 1

h family storyboard 5

h family storyboard 2


11 comments:

Shannon Jones said...

Using the "I Can Read", Love it!!!!

Autumn Branscome said...

That dog IS huge! Beautiful family and beautiful images!

Lacey said...

This is so wonderful when families chose to have their "life" photographed! Just authentic moments captured! Great job, Melissa!

Christina said...

you really captured some authentic moments!! great work!

Erin said...

Beautiful! I love them all!

Amory said...

I want to live in that house! Beautiful light, beautiful images!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Beautiful lifestyle photos, I love the ones of her playing the piano!

Deanna said...

What a beautiful set of lifestyle photos!

Delicate Dewdrops Photography said...

So adorable! I love the gap-toothed smile on that little girl! xoxoxo

Monica said...

Such a great job capturing everyday life!!

Jen said...

Love the candid feel to them! Great job!

Post a Comment